543I LOVE BEING STRANGLED!!!!

  • Choke Me!
    Jun 1, 2010
      Hey guys! i have loved being choked since i was a little kid...
      anything works but my favorite is a LONG session with a strong pair of
      bare hands...I just love the feeling of being helpless, out of breath,
      and having my eyes buldging as I watch everything happen in slow
      motion!!! I'll talk to anyone and I've met some people from yahoo/
      google groups for fun in real life. If ANYONE wants to chat or choke
      the hell out of me... message me on yahoo or email me nirvanafan201