Fw: Free Tdap clinic for San Francisco 7th-12th graders [3 Attachments]

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011

      --- On Mon, 7/25/11, Teodora Ildefonzo-Olmo <teodora@...> wrote:

      From: Teodora Ildefonzo-Olmo <teodora@...>
      Subject: [Valley_Eye] FW: Free Tdap clinic for San Francisco 7th-12th graders [3 Attachments]
      To: valley_eye@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 1:06 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      Please review and pass on to your contacts.

      Warmly,

      teodora

      -o-

      To: Community organizations working with youth

      From: Caroline Grannan, Summer Learning Network

      I’m forwarding an important message: Free Tdap (whooping cough) vaccination clinic on Saturday, Aug. 6. The Tdap vaccination is now required for all 7th- to 12th-graders.

      There should be attachments of a flyer in English, Spanish and Chinese. If the attachments don’t come through, please e-mail me and I’ll send them separately. Thanks!

      I work at the San Francisco Dept of Public Health and am organizing a free Tdap clinic for San Francisco 7th-12th grade students in response to the new Tdap immunization law, AB 354, that requires all 7th-12th graders to show proof of Tdap before entering school this year. The clinic will be held on Saturday, August 6th at the French American International School from 1-4pm.

      We would greatly appreciate your help with marketing the Tdap clinic. I am wondering if you could please circulate the attached clinic flyer (in English, Spanish, and Chinese) among your networks? If you have any other suggestions for marketing opportunities, please let me know.

      Thank you so much and please let me know if you have any questions.

      Lisa Hedden, MPH
      Senior Immunization Program Associate
      Communicable Disease Prevention Unit
      San Francisco Department of Public Health
      (t) 415-554-2852
      (f) 415-554-2579
      www.sfcdcp.org

      --
      The Summer Learning Network:

      Making San Francisco a Summer Learning City -- a community that enriches all children and youth with high-quality activities to reverse summer learning loss.

      www.sfsummerlearning.org