FW: e-News from SF Rec and Park, July 21, 2011

  • Edie Epps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011

      From: SF Recreation and Parks [mailto:rpdinfo@...]
      Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 2:58 PM
      To: aheins@...
      Subject: e-News from SF Rec and Park, July 21, 2011

      You're receiving this email because of your relationship with SF Recreation and Parks. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      banner1aaaaa

      e-News from the SF Recreation and Park Department

      Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterRead Our Blog

      Fall After School Program Registration Begins This Saturday!

      as

      Turning Teenagers Into Greenagers

      greenagersTeens, get involved in your local parks, gain valuable work experience and meet other teens who care about the environment.  Volunteer with SF Rec and Park and become a Greenager today.  All projects take place from 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., rain or shine. Water and snacks are provided. For more information, contact the Rec and Park Volunteer Program at sfrpd.volunteerprogram@....  Upcoming projects include Lake Merced (Thursday, July 28);  Mt. Davidson (Friday, July 29); and Crocker Amazon Park (Saturday, July 30).

      Rec and Park's Sheila Bradford Profiled on KPIX-5

      sheila

      Gopher holes in parks and on athletic fields can cause serious injury. KPIX profiles SF Rec and Park's own Sheila Bradford, gopher trapper extraordinaire. See the story here.

      Dolores Park Gardening Day & Picnic This Saturday!

      dp2011

      Waller Skate Park Project Meeting on July 26

      skateboard
      The San Francisco Recreation and Park Department and the San Francisco Skateboard Association invite you to The Waller Street Skate Park Pilot Project Neighborhood Update on Tuesday, July 26, at the County Fair Building in Golden Gate Park (9th Avenue and Lincoln Way), from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Check our
      website for details and meeting agenda.

      Prime Rib and Premium Views at Harding Park Clubhouse

      hardingJoin us on the last Tuesday of every month (July 26) for Harding Park's Prime Rib dinner. Seatings at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., or 7 p.m. Only $25/pp inclusive of tax and tip. Call (415) 664-4690, ext. 0, today to make your reservation!

      McLaren Bike Park Design Meeting #2
      mbp22222

      Save the Date! Play Day on the Green on August 3!

      playdayonthe green 2011

      SF Rec and Park and the SF Parks Trust present a free event for the entire family, featuring games, carnival rides, arts and crafts, live entertainment, giant inflatables, kite flying and food for sale! To view the event flyer, click here

      Like Us on Facebook!
      fb

      Our following on Facebook is growing!  If you aren't part of our Facebook family yet, click here and "Like" us to start receiving highlights and updates on park events!

      This email was sent to aheins@... by rpdinfo@... |

      SF Recreation and Parks | McLaren Lodge-Golden Gate Park | 501 Stanyan Street | San Francisco | CA | 94117