LOUIS SUTTER PLAYGROUND CLEANUP AND POTLUCK PARTY AUG. 6TH

  • Ifitefire4u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Please mark your calendars.  I just received confirmation from the volunteer services program for rec and park and they approved our August 6th date request.  McNab Lake is too far gone at this point to allow anyone to go in like last year but the playground is in dire need for a spruce up.  I think two hours of your time should be more than enough to make it sparkle like new again.  Please join us as we try and make this rather beautiful and fully functional playground shine again for the many kids who use it everyday.

      I have a tentative time of 9:30 to 11:30 scheduled with RPD.  They will provide all the tools, cleaners, ladders, etc.  We must provide the food, drinks and labor of course.  Many hands make light work.  Hope to see you there!!!

      Thank you for your help and time in advance. Have a happy 4th of July!

      Chuck Farrugia

      "The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." - Oscar Wilde

      --
      Help McLaren Park
      Facebook - Help McLaren Park