FW: Next Park Town Hall Announced: June 29, 6:30 - 8pm

  • Edie Epps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Untitled Document

      From: Meredith Thomas, Executive Director [mailto:Meredith_Thomas_Executive_Direct@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:46 AM
      To: aheins@...
      Subject: Next Park Town Hall Announced: June 29, 6:30 - 8pm

      This email looks better with images!

      Dear Park User,

      Throughout 2010 - 2011, Neighborhood Parks Council has been hosting a series of Park Town Halls to hear your views about managing our parks, get your creative solutions to challenges, and identify concerns before park decisions are made by officials.

      We are organizing our next Park Town Hall meeting and hope you will join us. The town hall will be held in Oceanview, details below:

      Wednesday, June 29, 2011
      6:30pm - 8pm
      Oceanview Playground, Minnie & Lovie Ward Recreation Center
      Montana btw Plymouth & Capitol

      Refreshments will be provided

      We will be inviting City and park officials to ask questions about their service to you, their constituents, and listen to your inquiries about recreation, parks and open space.

      We hope that you will join us and encourage your neighbors and friends to attend as well to ask tough questions and offer creative solutions to Rec and Park.

      Sincerely,

      Meredith signature

      Meredith Thomas, Executive Director

      P.S. Be sure to mark your calendar for NPC's Summer Social, scheduled for the evening of Wednesday, July 13. More details will be posted at sfnpc.org in the coming weeks!

      Stay connected with NPC:

      Twitter-256x256FaceBook_256x256Picture 7

      Make a tax deductible donation today:

      make-donation

      Click to view this email in a browser

      If you no longer wish to receive any emails from NPC, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

      Neighborhood Parks Council
      451 Hayes St 2nd Fl
      San Francisco, California 94102
      US

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!