Re: Need flowers & foliage Teacher Appreciation

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Hi Suzi,
       I am grateful for your thoughtfulness  to so many wonderful teachers in our communities. While we praise our students' good performances, teachers'  hard work should be validated as well.
      If time permits, can contact your Supervisor Campos to see if  his assistant can solicit other kinds of donations from sponsors for your efforts?
       I am a District 10 resident  Would you like to contact Supervisor Malia Cohen's assistant, Meghan Hamilton, to see if her office can help, too?
      ( As a retiree from SFUSD after 30+ years, I really appreciate our dedicated educators.)
                Marlene

      P.S.
      I just forwarded a restaurant's gift certificate program for teachers to you.