Swimming at Coffman Pool

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Although the Winter 2011 classes for tots, youth, and adults started a couple of weeks ago, (and you can still sign up, if you want the structure of classes) this is just a reminder that there are DAILY RECREATION SWIMS that only cost $1 for children 17 years and under.

      I only recently started swimming at Coffman. It's the best pool in San Francisco! (I have limited pool experience, I admit, but I took lessons at Garfield when I was kid) Really, Coffman is gorgeous with vaulted ceilings, picture windows, has water heated to about eighty degrees, and is just a great, safe facility right here in Vis Valley.

      There's also a huge field right outside, perfect for a picnic, and the Herz playground with its colorful mural, where my girl plays after her swim.

      Coffman Pool
      1701 Visitacion Street