Vis Valley Library Storytime

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      This Tuesday from 11-11:30 is the Visitacion Valley Library's "story time," geared for kids any age up to 5. It's awesome! The storyteller, Lise Broden, uses finger puppets, musical instruments, and of course books to tell stories and sing songs in English and Spanish. Check it out at 45 Leland Avenue if you can.

      Two weeks ago I went and there were only two four year old girls and my girl. I posted about this on another parents group and the next week, there were seven kids and their parents and grandparents. It keeps getting better! May this Tuesday have an even better turnout!