free yoga class

  • anne seeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 11:36 AM
      Hi Neighbors -

      At last! A yoga class in our community; it's been many years since we've had this opportunity. Please come!

      Anne Seeman
      Bring friends and tell others please!!!

      There will be a free gentle mind/body yoga workshop in honor of Trayvon Martin facilitated by Fatima Ahmed. (A Fellow of Niroga's Integral Health Fellowship)
      Time:  4pm Saturday 7/20
      Location: Visitacion Valley meeting room
      Yoga mats will be provided.
      Niroga is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that brings Transformative Life Skills to studentsvulnerable youthcancer survivors, seniors and people battling addiction. The work of Niroga directly uplifts thousands of people every week in schools, juvenile halls, homeless shelters, cancer hospitals and rehab centers.

      “This is not a Library Sponsored Program”