Re: New Montessori Preschool, Infant and Toddler Program

  • pharidim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Just a reminder that the info session about the New Montessori infant, toddler,
      and preschool program is this Saturday at 10am at the Holiday Inn SOMA at 50 Eight Street (1/2 block south of Market).

      You can RSVP here: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

      This is our final info session for the summer so I hope you can make it! If not, be sure to contact Heike (hlarson@...) or sign up for updates: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

      Looking forward to meeting fellow parents or soon-to-be parents!
      Pari

      Pari Schacht
      President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
      www.nurturingwisdom.com

      --- In visvalleyparents@yahoogroups.com, "pharidim" <pari.schacht@...> wrote:

      > I run a tutoring company in SF and Chicago as well as a private middle school in Chicago. But even with all of this experience I've had a lot to learn about what is best for my 1.5 year old son when he enters preschool next year. After doing my research and observing at many schools, I decided on an authentic Montessori experience for my son.
      >
      > The schools in SF that were close to what I wanted all have long waiting lists so I'd like to help open a new one. I reached out to LePort Schools. They run a chain of private Pre K-8 schools in Orange County. I've visited them and have been very impressed with the quality of the teachers, facilities, and administration. They said they would open a Montessori preschool in SF in 2014 if there is enough demand and will include an infant and toddler program.
      >
      > My husband and I are working now to get the parent support to make this happen. Support can range from being on their list of potential families to pre-paying tuition. We're organizing an information session on Friday 5/3 which has now filled up so we're hosting another one on Fri 5/31 for LePort to meet interested families, talk about Montessori, and share the details so far about plans for the school. If you're interested, please sign up here: http://www.leportschools.com/san-francisco
      >
      > Please sign up even if you cannot make this event and we can keep you updated on our progress and future events.
      >
      > In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact me or Heike Larson from LePort: hlarson@...
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Pari Schacht
      > President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
      > 415.963.9229 x2
      > www.nurturingwisdom.com

    • pharidim
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
        I'm excited to share a few updates on our new Montessori school in San Francisco. We are holding another info session this Thursday at 6:30pm for interested families. You can sign up here: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

        We've also signed a lease! You can see info on the building here:www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/campus/

        I've personally visited the building and it's going to be a beautiful, spacious school.

        Looking forward to meeting other parents and soon-to-be parents on Thursday!

        Pari Schacht
        President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
        Office: 415.963.9229 x2

      • pharidim
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2014
          I'm excited to share a few updates on our new Montessori school in San Francisco. We are holding another info session Wednesday 1/15 at 6:30pm for interested families. You can sign up here: www.leportschools.com/ san-francisco/

          You can see more info on the location, a beautiful historic building, here: www.leportschools.com/ san-francisco/campus/

          Looking forward to meeting other parents and soon-to-be parents!

          Pari Schacht
          President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
          San Francisco: 415.963.9229 x2
          www.nurturingwisdom.com