Re: New Montessori Preschool, Infant and Toddler Program

  • pharidim
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 5:05 PM
      Just a reminder that the info session about the New Montessori infant, toddler, and preschool program is this Friday at 6pm and we've changed the location to the Holiday Inn SOMA at 50 Eight Street (1/2 block south of Market).

      If you cannot make it, we are going to be having a final info session for the summer on Saturday June 22nd at 10am.

      You can RSVP or get more info here: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

      Looking forward to meeting fellow parents or soon-to-be parents!
      Pari

      Pari Schacht
      President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
      San Francisco: 415.963.9229 x2 | Chicago: 312.260.7945 x4
      Fax: 415.683.5477
      www.nurturingwisdom.com

      --- In visvalleyparents@yahoogroups.com, "pharidim" <pari.schacht@...> wrote:

      > I run a tutoring company in SF and Chicago as well as a private middle school in Chicago. But even with all of this experience I've had a lot to learn about what is best for my 1.5 year old son when he enters preschool next year. After doing my research and observing at many schools, I decided on an authentic Montessori experience for my son.
      >
      > The schools in SF that were close to what I wanted all have long waiting lists so I'd like to help open a new one. I reached out to LePort Schools. They run a chain of private Pre K-8 schools in Orange County. I've visited them and have been very impressed with the quality of the teachers, facilities, and administration. They said they would open a Montessori preschool in SF in 2014 if there is enough demand and will include an infant and toddler program.
      >
      > My husband and I are working now to get the parent support to make this happen. Support can range from being on their list of potential families to pre-paying tuition. We're organizing an information session on Friday 5/3 which has now filled up so we're hosting another one on Fri 5/31 for LePort to meet interested families, talk about Montessori, and share the details so far about plans for the school. If you're interested, please sign up here: http://www.leportschools.com/san-francisco
      >
      > Please sign up even if you cannot make this event and we can keep you updated on our progress and future events.
      >
      > In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact me or Heike Larson from LePort: hlarson@...
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Pari Schacht
      > President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
      > 415.963.9229 x2
      > www.nurturingwisdom.com

    • pharidim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
        Just a reminder that the info session about the New Montessori infant, toddler,
        and preschool program is this Saturday at 10am at the Holiday Inn SOMA at 50 Eight Street (1/2 block south of Market).

        You can RSVP here: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

        This is our final info session for the summer so I hope you can make it! If not, be sure to contact Heike (hlarson@...) or sign up for updates: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

        Looking forward to meeting fellow parents or soon-to-be parents!
        Pari

        Pari Schacht
        President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
        www.nurturingwisdom.com

        --- In visvalleyparents@yahoogroups.com, "pharidim" <pari.schacht@...> wrote:

        > I run a tutoring company in SF and Chicago as well as a private middle school in Chicago. But even with all of this experience I've had a lot to learn about what is best for my 1.5 year old son when he enters preschool next year. After doing my research and observing at many schools, I decided on an authentic Montessori experience for my son.
        >
        > The schools in SF that were close to what I wanted all have long waiting lists so I'd like to help open a new one. I reached out to LePort Schools. They run a chain of private Pre K-8 schools in Orange County. I've visited them and have been very impressed with the quality of the teachers, facilities, and administration. They said they would open a Montessori preschool in SF in 2014 if there is enough demand and will include an infant and toddler program.
        >
        > My husband and I are working now to get the parent support to make this happen. Support can range from being on their list of potential families to pre-paying tuition. We're organizing an information session on Friday 5/3 which has now filled up so we're hosting another one on Fri 5/31 for LePort to meet interested families, talk about Montessori, and share the details so far about plans for the school. If you're interested, please sign up here: http://www.leportschools.com/san-francisco
        >
        > Please sign up even if you cannot make this event and we can keep you updated on our progress and future events.
        >
        > In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact me or Heike Larson from LePort: hlarson@...
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Pari Schacht
        > President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
        > 415.963.9229 x2
        > www.nurturingwisdom.com

      • pharidim
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013
          I'm excited to share a few updates on our new Montessori school in San Francisco. We are holding another info session this Thursday at 6:30pm for interested families. You can sign up here: www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/

          We've also signed a lease! You can see info on the building here:www.leportschools.com/san-francisco/campus/

          I've personally visited the building and it's going to be a beautiful, spacious school.

          Looking forward to meeting other parents and soon-to-be parents on Thursday!

          Pari Schacht
          President, Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring
          Office: 415.963.9229 x2

        • pharidim