Fw: Missing person poster: Mr. Hong Xin LI

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      From Facebook information:
      Mr. Hong Xin Li left his home in the Bayview, San Francisco about 9:30 a.m. 11-4-12 to take a walk around the neighborhood, but never returned. He was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black jacket, and slipper-type shoes. He is 5-foot-4 and weighs 120 pounds. He has brown eyes and gray hair. If you have seen Li, please contact SFPD at 415-553-0123. ( Please note that there is a resident in Visitacion Valley who looks like  this missing elderly gentleman!
      Photo: Hong Xin Li left his home in the Bayview san francisco about 9:30 a.m. 11-4-12 to take a walk around the neighborhood, but never returned.  He was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black jacket, and slipper-type shoes. He is 5-foot-4 and weighs 120 pounds. He has brown eyes and gray hair. If you have seen Li, please
contact SFPD at 415-553-0123.

      From: Wendell Hom <wendell_hom@...>
      Subject: Missing person poster
      To: "tranmarlene@..." <tranmarlene@...>
      Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 8:13 PM

      Hi Marlene,

       I appreciate you taking the time to help with our efforts in finding my grandfather.
      I've attached the Missing person poster of my grandfather in the attachment.

      Thanks,
      Wendell