Fw: Missing person poster: Mr. Hong Xin LI

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Please help Wendell and his family locate his elderly  grandfather. They have posted 1,000+ posters to locate him.
      SFPD is also helping with this case so call the police if you see this senior citizen.
      Many thanks!
      Marlene

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
        From Facebook information:
        Mr. Hong Xin Li left his home in the Bayview, San Francisco about 9:30 a.m. 11-4-12 to take a walk around the neighborhood, but never returned. He was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black jacket, and slipper-type shoes. He is 5-foot-4 and weighs 120 pounds. He has brown eyes and gray hair. If you have seen Li, please contact SFPD at 415-553-0123. ( Please note that there is a resident in Visitacion Valley who looks like  this missing elderly gentleman!
        Photo: Hong Xin Li left his home in the Bayview san francisco about 9:30 a.m. 11-4-12 to take a walk around the neighborhood, but never returned.  He was last seen wearing a blue baseball cap, a black jacket, and slipper-type shoes. He is 5-foot-4 and weighs 120 pounds. He has brown eyes and gray hair. If you have seen Li, please
contact SFPD at 415-553-0123.