Seeking Dog Walker

  • Mehera Reiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      Hi Families,

      I am starting Grad school in Hayward this Fall and am looking for a dog walker on Monday and Wednesday afternoons starting September 5. I have the child care covered but need to make sure the dog is okay too. We have a 1.5 year old Catahoula leopard dog who needs a good run.  If anyone has any recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Mehera