Agriculture Group for Toddlers/Parents

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      Forwarding on info about a cool, free event in SF every other Friday for kids/parents:

      Event: Visitacion Valley Greenway tots group
      Host: Anne Seeman
      Time: Friday, July 20, 2012 09:00AM - Noon
      Location: VV Greenway "ag lot"
      Address: corner of Campbell Ave. & Rutland St., San Francisco

      Additional information:
      Young children and their caregivers are welcome to help out in the garden. Activities are age-appropriate and include planting and tasting. I recommend bringing snacks, as we cannot predict what will be available from the garden. There will likely be plums and apples this week.