Housesitter needed from 7/17- 7/25

  • Mehera Reiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      Hey everybody,

      We're looking for someone to watch our 2 cats from 7/17-7/25 in exchange you would get to stay in our 2 br flat. If anyone has family/ friends coming to town and needed a free place to stay please contact me. I am looking for someone clean and responsible. Our home has lots of toddler toys, bathtub , a large kitchen, laundry, deck, and a backyard. It could work for 2 adults or a couple and child.

      Looking forward to helping the community out,

      Mehera
      415 570-1001