FW: Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's staff will conduct a community meeting 06-13-12 in Visitacion Valley

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 9:13 AM
      Hi Folks,
      Since the attached flyer about Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi's Community Meeting was created by SFPD, I've asked our librarian, Alice Chan, to forward the it.
      Please invite folks and bring your input and concerns about federal matters to our meeting at our new Visitacion Valley Library tomorrow from  from 4:00 - 6:30 PM. ( I was told that CAA will provide translation. )
      Marlene