Re: [visvalleyparents] Organizing an event...

  • anne seeman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Hi, just want to mention that families are welcome to come to the "ag lot" on the Greenway, at Campbell and Rultland, every other Friday beginning next week, May 25, 9 am-noon. I'll try to keep to this schedule as much as possible, but anyone interested can join my email list and stay in the loop.

      Anne
      anne@...