Fw: Seeking age 5-10 yr old clothes, schoes

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2012

      --- On Wed, 5/9/12, Amie Latterman <amiesf@...> wrote:

      From: Amie Latterman <amiesf@...>
      Subject: [theportola] Seeking age 5-10 yr old clothes, schoes
      To: "Glen Park listserv" <glenparkparents@yahoogroups.com>, "excelsior_parents" <Excelsior_Parents@yahoogroups.com>, "Portola listserv" <theportola@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 6:15 PM

      I am collecting clothes, shoes or coats for age 5 - 15 yo. kids in Nepal. Our long-time nanny would like to send some decent (but used is just fine) clothes to a school in need there in her town. Clothes can be for boys or girls, for warm or cool weather (weather varies between 35-85 degrees F throughout the year).

      Please DO: contact me if you have clothes to donate and I'll let you know where to drop them off (in the Northern Excelsior), or we can work out a pick up time. Please email amiesf@....

      Please DO NOT: donate stained or damaged clothes or shoes, as I/they don't have capacity to fix or clean them.

      Please note: any items that we cannot manage to ship to the school I will donate to Goodwill.

      Thanks so much for any donations you can provide,
      Amie

      ===
      Amie Latterman
      amiesf@...