Fwd: [theportola] Re: New school for the Portola

  • rmorine@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      Might be of interest...see below

      Russel

      From: amy.b.cohen@...
      To: theportola@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 4/17/2012 8:57:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
      Subj: [theportola] Re: New school for the Portola

      Hi, everyone

      Daniel (5) goes to Alta Vista, as does Grove Cohen, a 6 year old from Hamilton Street. We love the school and are thrilled to have it be so close to home!

      I would love to spread the word to families in the general area, so if you are someone who posts on Bayview, Vis Valley, Excelsior, etc listserves, please post! The school still has some openings for next year, mainly for girls (I guess there's a glut of boys right now in SF).

      Thanks, Simon, for doing the article!

      Amy Cohen
      Bacon St.