Fw: Muni's Transit Effectiveness Program Community workshops--April 21st at VVCC

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2012
      Please inform our VV residents and students about Muni's  April 21st meeting at VVCC- 66 Raymond  Ave.
      Refer to the attachment regarding other Muni workshop dates.
      I have been asked to initiate another bilingual petition to get Muni  to respond to some issues that  should have been addressed years ago.
      I welcome any input you may have to include in it.
      Marlene

      Subject: TEP Community workshops--dates & places

      Please pass along.