Fw: Co-op preschool: Slippery Fish Info Night this Wed!

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011

      --- On Mon, 12/5/11, Laine Yien <laineamy@...> wrote:

      From: Laine Yien <laineamy@...>
      Subject: [theportola] Slippery Fish Info Night this Wed!
      Date: Monday, December 5, 2011, 9:22 AM

      Hello Friends and Neighbors,

      Slippery Fish Cooperative Preschool is hosting our next info session, this coming Wednesday 12/7 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at Slippery Fish, 999 Brotherhood Way, San Francisco CA 94132

      You might want to attend if you'd like your child to:

      -Find something enriching to do
      -Develop ongoing social relationships
      -Be exposed to activities like art, music, dance, and yoga
      -Have fun, play, grow, and thrive

      You should also find out more if you'd like to:

      -Network with other parents in a supportive community
      -Learn about child development and grow as a parent
      -Get a little break each week for some "you" time

      We will also be discussing what is involved with being a Slippery Fish family, our new location at Brotherhood Way, our new program director and our new programs which began this fall for 3+ years old children.

      If you plan on attending, please sign up by accessing the "join" section on our website www.slipperyfish-sf.com
      While we are looking forward to meeting your children, this is an adult only event.

      What: Slippery Fish Info Night
      When: Wednesday 12/7 @ 7:30 p.m.
      Where: Slippery Fish, 999 Brotherhood Way, San Francisco CA 94132
      RSVP: www.slipperyfish-sf.com
      Adults only

      Looking forward to meeting you!

      Best,