2 br Sublet for Christmas and before: December 16-19th and December 24th thru 28th

  • Mehera Reiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2011
      Hello,

      We have a 2 br, 1 bath apartment located in Portola about a block from Mclaren Park. We are going out of town for 2 separate times and are looking for clean, responsible, cat-friendly people who would be interested in enjoying our home and feeding our cats for either of the above dates.

      We are not in the mission district, but are about a 5 minute drive from the mission by freeway, and a 20 minute bus ride to downtown SF. So if anyone has relatives coming to town this would be  a great place to stay for free. This is a good space for people with a car or for people who want to take the bus,we're about a block from MUNI.

      Some of the perks of staying are: amazing park with view of the bay, backyard, quiet neighborhood, bathtub, washer and dryer, cable tv, and dishwasher. Our home is toddler,kid friendly, and has lots of toys and play space. There is a queen size bed in one room, and our toddler room has a full-size futon bed that she sleeps on, so the space would be good for people with children, or just adult relatives.

      Please let me know if you know anyone who is interested in enjoying our wonderful home:
      December 16-19th
      December 24th-28th

      Thanks so much,

      Mehera, Chris, & Sula Pearl