ABC's of Sewing Class

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      I would love to encourage people with time and interest to sign up for an ABC's of Sewing class at this relatively new and awesome place, the San Francisco Sewing and Quilting Collaborative.

      The ABC's of Sewing class is $20 only, and is offered Friday November 18th and Saturday November 19th, from 10 am to 2 pm.

      The ABC's of Sewing class I'm taking only has two people signed up so far, and they need at least three. They offer lots of other one day or weekend classes at great prices, but they seemed too advanced for me, so I begged and pleaded that they'd create a one-day course for people who want to sew with a machine but don't know how.

      Please check them out and think of signing up! They are located at 2189 Bayshore Blvd (between Tunnel Road and Blanken). 415 656-1607. Ask for Linda or David.

      They are SUCH a great resource for this part of the city, and I would love to see them prosper!

      AND with the holidays coming up, what's better than a homemade gift?