FW: e-News from SF Rec and Park, October 19, 2011

  • Edie Epps
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011

      From: SF Recreation and Parks [mailto:rpdinfo@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:03 PM
      To: aheins@...
      Subject: e-News from SF Rec and Park, October 19, 2011

      You're receiving this email because of your relationship with SF Recreation and Parks. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      banner1aaaaa

      e-News from the SF Recreation and Park Department

      Find us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterRead Our Blog

      Avoid the Lines: Get Advance Tickets for Scaregrove
      scaregrove web
      Beginning Monday, October 24, you can purchase tickets in advance for the city's best Halloween family event, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., at McLaren Lodge in Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan Street (and Fell).

      McCoppin Square Playground Reopens October 22

      mccoppin

      BYOP: Bring Your Own Picnic to the Groundbreaking of Balboa Park

      tpl balboa

      SF Kids Music Festival this Sunday
      sf kids music festSF Rec and Park is proud to co-sponsor the edMatch SF Kids Music Festival  at the Little Marina Green in San Francisco this Sunday! This "for kids, by kids" concert event will feature 10 student-based musical acts, kid-friendly and interactive exhibits, and food from the Bay Area's famous food trucks.  Click here for more information.

      Join the Urban Trails Corps Today!

      ut Click for more info.

      Halloween Fun for Senior Adults

      halloween seniors Click for more info.

      Mission Arts Center Open House on November 4

      ae

      Free Concert for Kids and Families Living with Food Allergies

      food revised

      Nominate an Outstanding Park Volunteer Group for the 2011 NEN Awards
      nenlogoRec and Park is proud to be an organizational partner of the 2011 NEN Awards, to be held at City Hall the night of Wednesday, November 16th. The Awards celebrate the amazing work of community leaders and organizations in San Francisco's neighborhoods.

      As is the tradition with the NEN Awards, the winners are nominated by the community. Of the many categories to choose from, we are especially eager to hear what project your community feels should be acknowledged in the "The Outstanding Park Volunteer Group" category.

      To see a complete list of the 2011 NEN Award categories, and register to attend, click here.

      The nomination window closes at 5pm on Friday, October 21, so don't delay - submit your nominations today!

      Like Us on Facebook!
      fb

      Our following on Facebook is growing!  If you aren't part of our Facebook family yet, click here and "Like" us to start receiving highlights and updates on park events!

      This email was sent to aheins@... by rpdinfo@... |

      SF Recreation and Parks | McLaren Lodge-Golden Gate Park | 501 Stanyan Street | San Francisco | CA | 94117