re: USPS Potential Closure Community Survey

  • Salgado, Emily
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011

      Hi All – Apologies if this is duplicative but I have attached the English language survey issued by the USPS regarding the potential closure of the Visitacion Valley post office. Thanks to Edie Epps for forwarding an electronic copy.

      Surveys will be accepted until October 10. Please forward widely to your friends, neighbors and local businesses so the USPS has maximum input on the very real effect of these closures. Responses should be mailed to:

      Sylvia Siu
      Post Office Review Coordinator
      PO Box #882708

      San Francisco, CA 94188

      As many of you know, Senator Yee is strongly opposed to these potential closures and has stated for the record his opposition. I have also attached our letter to the USPS for your reference.

      Finally, I have requested from the USPS an electronic copy of Chinese and Spanish language surveys, if they exist. If anyone has seen them at the post office, I’d like to request that you send me an electronic copy if at all possible.

      Feel free to contact me anytime.

      Sincerely,

      Emily

      Emily Salgado