Fw: Post Office-Q&A @ Pelosi's office-September 7th 5 to 6 pm.

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
                WEDNESDAY'S  IMPORTANT  MEETING   RE:  USPS
      •  Thanks to Chris Ortiz, Jackie Morri & Chris Waddlington for alerting me about the meeting at Congresswoman Pelosi's office for a Q & A regarding the closures of post offices in San Francisco tomorrow. ( 5:00 to 6:00PM at the Federal Building, 450 Golden Gate )
      • Since three Southeast  post offices are on this list, many concerned residents have been helping to gather signatures of support.
      • In addition to the 2,700 signatures we have gathered in about a month, I am asking those who have recently collected additional petitions to return them to me by tomorrow morning.  You can slip them under my glass door at 34 Leland Ave or you can contact me to pick them up before 3:00PM tomorrow.
      • I plan to bring the thousands of signatures to this meeting to convince the USPS representative to keep our current post offices. I hope you will be there to support us.
      Best,
      Marlene Tran
      Spokesperson~ Visitacion Valley Asian Alliance ( VVAA)

      From: Chris Ortiz <chrisortiz7@...>
      Subject: Fw: Our San Bruno Avenue Post Office

      Hi All,

      Nancy Pelosi's Newsletter alerts us to a meeting with Postal Service personnel to discus and answer questions about SF offices slated for closure to be held on Sept. 7 from 5 to 6PM at the Federal Building, 450 Golden Gate.  On the list are our McLaren office on San Bruno Ave., Visitation Valley and Bayview, the three closest ones for our neighborhood and an attack on our chronically underserved southeast.This will be a burden for residents and businesses. I intend to attend and encourage others to do so.

      Chris