Toddler Sing and Story Time at Joe Leland Coffee This Thursday!

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 2:16 PM
      FREE AND FUN FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS!

      Bring your baby or small child to JOE LELAND COFFEE this Thursday 10:30 to 11:30 for a music and story event! We hope that this can be an ongoing, weekly event.

      Singing and stories are the keys to early literary and future success in today's children, and social gatherings are always positive for little ones.

      Please come, and spread the word.

      10:30 to 11:30 AM

      JOE LELAND COFFEE
      28B Leland Avenue