Fw: Petition to SAVE our neighborhood Post Offices

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      • Please download the attached bilingual petition for extensive circulation in the Southeast Sector.
      • I have received about 2,000 signatures in less than 3 weeks. However, we need MORE support to fight against the UNJUST closures of our 3 post offices in Visitacion Valley, on San Bruno Ave =McLaren Post Office and the Lane St. post office in the Bayview
      • Please send the completed petitions to VVAA- 34 Leland Ave., SF 94134
      Thanks,
      Marlene Tran
      Spokesperson~Visitacion Valley Asian Alliance ( VVAA)