Fw: Living with urban COYOTES ( in some parks?)

  • marlene tran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
          Please inform  residents and neighbors also.
      Learn how to share habitat with these beautiful wild animals
      Speaker pro Tempore Fiona Ma

      Dear Marlene,

      Wild CoyoteThis Friday, I will be hosting workshops along with the California Department of Fish and Game to discuss living with wild coyotes in an urban setting. As coyote populations continue to impact our neighborhoods, it's important to learn more about important precautions that you and your families can take to protect yourselves along with ways to reduce access to human garbage which can attract coyotes.

      We will be holding two workshops on Friday: one in San Francisco, and one in Daly City. I've included details below, and you can click here to download a flier with more information -- I hope you can join me!

      Sincerely,

      Fiona Ma
      Assembly Speaker pro Tempore

      Living With Urban Coyotes, a free educational workshop presented by
      Assemblymember Fiona Ma & California Department of Fish & Game

      THURSDAY AUGUST 19th, 2011

      Richmond District Neighborhood Center
      10 a.m. - Noon
      741 30th Ave. - Building B
      San Francisco

      Susan B. Anthony Elementary School
      2 - 4 p.m.
      Multi-Purpose Room
      575 Abbott Ave.
      Daly City

      For more information or if you have questions about this event, please feel free to contact the District Office at (415) 557-2312 or click here for more information

      Paid for by Fiona Ma for Senate 2014

      Click here to unsubscribe