Thanks Russel. I over looked the "VCFirstSelected" function in the API library, but it worked perfectly. By the way I use MS Excel for all my VCADD email@example.com
Hi Aldo, I'm not sure what language you are programming in but the general method is to first set the selected entity to be the current entity then you can gettrackscad
I am trying to figure out how to get the various aspects from a user selected entity, specifically the entities points. For example, I want to select a line firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sep 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.