Good Morning All The "ZA" quirk has been in my computer too. I use a lot of *AutoCad* converted to our Ver 7 in my work, and "Hide" *MANY *layers. Then inrwcurf
Tom, Hal's analysis is pretty much correct. The default Windows behavior for listboxes and comboboxes is to select the item beginning with the typed letter.ascottca
Tom, Not at a PC right now, but I think it's the "A" that is selecting 'A'll Layers in the dropdown because it has the focus and "Auto Complete" selects itscalz4vcadd
- Sep 18, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.