Re: [VC] MENU CHOICES EDIT MENUS

  • Stephen Toth
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012
      Adrian,
          Wonderful instructions. Thanks again

      Adrian Scott wrote:

      You can edit the vcmnu file with VCADD’s configuration editor, which is accessible from the Utilities menu on the DEFAULT menu.  You’ll have to switch back to DEFAULT to find it.  Here’s a few hints for adding the menu items:

      ·         Use Custom.vcmnu as a reference for the commands that you want to add.

      ·         The configuration editor is MDI so you can have allcommands4.vcmnu and custom.vcmnu open at the same time, switching between them with the Windows menu.

      ·         An easy way to copy menu <Item> elements is to select them in the left hand tree, right click and choose Copy

      ·         Likewise, copies can be inserted by selecting the insertion point in the tree, right clicking and choosing Insert After or Insert Before

      Make sure to save the file before using it.  You don’t have to restart VCADD to see the modified menu, just right click on the VCADD menu and select it.

      Adrian