Watch and Download Full-Length Ghana Movies Online, Free!

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello Group, Andrew Here,

      If you like Full Length Ghana Movies...  Check this out!!!

      http://www.ghanatraveller.com/ghana-movies.html

      Watch and Download Full-Length Ghana Movies Online, Free!

      If you're looking for Ghana movies to watch, you're in for a big treat: we've got your favorite Ghana movies for you to watch online for free, and legally.

      So what's your favorite Ghana movie? If you ask that a hundred people question, you'll probably get hundred different answers, because everyone has his or her on favorite Ghallywood movie (as made-in-Ghana movies are popularly called).

      But thankfully, you don't have to fight with your friends over who's favorite movie to watch. With hundreds of movies in our database, we've probably got it here for you to watch and download for free.

      If you cannot find your favorite Ghana movie here, it just means I've not had time to add it to the site yet: simply use the form below to let me know what movie you're interested in, and I'll publish it immediately just for you.

      All the Ghana movies on this website are gotten from trusted partners who have legally licensed the movies from the content owners, so you can watch in full confidence, knowing you're supporting the entertainment industry in Ghana.

      Share Your Favorite Ghanaian Movie

      So what's your favorite Ghana movie? Do you have a great story about this movie? Please share it with us. Review your favorite Ghanaian movie now!
      Enter The Ghana Movie Title
      Tell Us Your Why You Love This Movie! [ ? ]
      Upload 1-4 Pictures or Graphics (optional) [ ? ]
      Add a Picture/Graphic Caption (optional)
      Author Information (optional)
      To receive credit as the author, enter your information below.
      Your Name
      (first or full name)
      Your Location
      (ex. City, State, Country)
      Submit Your Contribution
      Check box to agree to these submission guidelines.

      (You can preview and edit on the next page)

      Recently Added Ghana Movies (Click to Watch)

      Click below to see Ghana movie reviews from other visitors to this page...
      Life And Living It - 2008 Ghana Movie  starstarstarstarstar
      Watch the full-length Ghana movie Life And Living It online at GhanaTraveller.com. "Life And Living It" is a romantic comedy written, produced and directed ...
      6 Hours To Christmas (2010)  starstarstarstarstar
      6 Hours To Christmas is a Ghanaian movie produced and released by Sparrow Productions in 2010. This Ghanaian movie was written and directed by Shirley ...
      The Perfect Picture - Watch Ghana Movie Now  starstarstarstarstar
      The Perfect Picture is another great Ghana movie from Sparrow Productions, a production house known for other great Ghallywood movies such as 6 Hours ...

    • Andres Espino
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 31, 2011
        Hello Group,  Andrew Here,

        Happy New Year with the first documentary video for 2012
          =D> applause

      • dennis m
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 31, 2011
          Thanks Andrew this is really a cute card!

          --- In visitghana@yahoogroups.com, Andres Espino <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...> wrote:

          > Hello Group, Andrew Here,
          >
          > Wishing everyone a Blessed, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!
          >

          > 0:58
          > Happy New Year 2012 - Best Funny Greetings
          > Wish your friends and family members with Best and Funny animated New Year 2012 Greetings
          > by teluguone | 3 days ago | 31,624 views

        • tony manu
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 4, 2012
            Andrew,this is our culture,and it has been practised since time immemorial.
            I never knew about your facts.What I know about our women is that they won't give you free sex without not getting something back.
            One thing I know is that,due to economic situation to some, and greediness on majority of our girls wanting to have everything,and seeing Europe and US as heaven,that's why maybe some oyibos are having free ride.
            But to a Ghanaian as me,I'll run away from a Ghanaian girl because I don't have what they want.lol

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 4, 2012
              Tony, i have heard alot about women in ghana, also a lot of men do run from them.  but i do know this is not the first girl i heard of getting pg before marriage in ghana. But my bf case he  not have a father to speak for him, you see  his mother had him with out his father, his father wanted nothing to do with her after the child was born, this is very sad, but unlike his father, he does take care of his child, for i am very proud of him on this. I think women from ghana are greedy and disrespectful and rude.  Sorry my opinion but i do have some friends that are women in ghana that are not. So it just depends on people all over this world.
              Jocelyn