Divination syllabus

  • Ian Innes Celtson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Greetings all. Here is a rough syllabus of things that we will be
      covering in divination class. Those who just completed divination
      level one are aware that our class structure is very fluid. So far
      we have covered: Tarot, basic energy sensing and attuning, grounding
      and centering, basic trance channeling. What I would like to cover
      this term is:

      -astral projection
      -telepathy
      -oracles
      -healing
      -auras
      -advanced trance channeling
      -advanced energy work

      I also want us to further explore various other tools of
      divination...such as:

      -runes
      -ogham/tree alphabet
      -ogham sticks
      -advanced tarot
      -advanced fire & water scrying
      -advanced pendulum work
      -advanced scrying with the tools of nature, i.e: trees, natural
      bodies of water (lakes, ponds, pools), clouds, birds, wind, etc.
      -advanced interpretation of natural signs and omens. (The ancients
      understood, listened to and spoke with nature. If you want proof of
      this, look to the native tribes untouched by modern civilation in
      the pacific rim islands. They knew the tsunami of last year was
      coming, even though modern countries/poeple didn't, long before it
      arrived. The tribes living close to nature went to higher ground
      long before the tsunami arrived, and most of their peoples
      survived. Nature speaks...we will learn to hear her.) :)

      The tools you will need for class can all be made by you. Those
      attending the class already have them. Those not attending the
      class can easily make them, and if anyone needs instruction, I am
      more than happy to help with that. You can email me personally at
      iceltson@... to discuss further.

      Peace and light to you all,

      Ian