May 24 field trip - Sacred Sites Tour

  • thomandcarla
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2008
      Hello!

      I don't believe we discussed a time for our sacred sites tour that is
      coming up on the 24th. What time are we planning on meeting and
      where? At this point, I'm more interested in the time than the
      place. We received a birthday party invitation for that evening and
      need to know how to RSVP (yay or nay). So I guess what I really need
      to know is approximately what time we'll be done.

      Thanks and have a great day!

      Carla : )
    • Ian Celtson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2008

        The sacred sites field trip is going to be an early day, so you should definitely be able to RSVP in the affirmative for your party.  I'm still waiting on some final info, but it's looking like we're going to be meeting around 8am-ish and going from there.  I'm thinking we could all meet up for breakfast, then head out from the restaurant.  I'll post a find "itinerary" shortly.

        Can those planning on attending please let me know soon.

        Thanks!

        Ian

        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2008
          Hey, Ian!

          I don't mean to be a pain, but I'm just wondering what's going on for Saturday. I know you
          said we're meeting at 8 am; do you know where, yet? I don't need to know all the details. I
          was just wanting to find out where we're meeting and hoping that others will be able to join
          us and that we could work out the logistics.

          See ya Saturday!

          Carla : )
        • Ian Innes Celtson
          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2008
            Hey there, Carla!

            You're not being a pain, sweetie. Well, I think it may just be you,
            Thom and me. So, we could meet just meet for breakfast at that
            restaurant in Eastern Market, then head over to the first place from
            there. What do you think?

            Ian

            --- In visionmoon@yahoogroups.com, "thomandcarla" <thomandcarla@...>