Elemental Guide/friend "South"

  • Ian Innes Celtson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      I just posed a couple pictures of a spirit guide/friend that works with
      me called "South." I snapped the picture out on the hiking trails near
      where we (the meditation group) has held a medicine wheel in the past,
      and near where I often go for outdoor meditations and rituals.

      Love and light,

      Ian
    • Cameo Callie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        Holy cow - looks like a fairy. Way cool. Thanks for sharing!

        Ian Innes Celtson <iceltson@...> wrote:
        I just posed a couple pictures of a spirit guide/friend that works with
        me called "South." I snapped the picture out on the hiking trails near
        where we (the meditation group) has held a medicine wheel in the past,
        and near where I often go for outdoor meditations and rituals.

        Love and light,

        Ian

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Nicole Palmeri