Welcome, Sybil!

  • thomandcarla
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hey, Sybil! Welcome to the group! Will you be joining us for any
      classes or field trips or just kind of hanging out and checking things
      out on the group site? I know we've only met once, but we like you and
      keep up with you through Ian. Hopefully you can join us sometime.

      : )

      Carla & Thom
    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2007
        Salutations Sybil!!! :)

        --- In visionmoon@yahoogroups.com, "thomandcarla" <thomandcarla@...>
        wrote:

        > Hey, Sybil! Welcome to the group! Will you be joining us for any
        > classes or field trips or just kind of hanging out and checking
        things
        > out on the group site? I know we've only met once, but we like you
        and
        > keep up with you through Ian. Hopefully you can join us sometime.
        >
        > : )
        >
        > Carla & Thom

      • souljunkie36
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
          Hi Everyone!

          Thanks for the warm welcome.

          I think I'm currently listed under 2 ID's for this forum.
          Souljunkie36 and my hotmail email which is just my name. I tried to
          send a message out to everyone when I joined the first time and it
          just went to my email. Hopefully I will get the hang of this soon.
          Anyways, I hope to meet all of you in a class or a field trip, but
          until I solidify my travel schedule for fall (I'm visiting grad
          schools), I will be checking out the group site.

          Ok, Ian. I've signed up for this two times now. Do you believe me
          now? ;)
          --- In visionmoon@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen" <ehobartus@...> wrote:

          > Salutations Sybil!!! :)
          >
          > --- In visionmoon@yahoogroups.com, "thomandcarla" <thomandcarla@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey, Sybil! Welcome to the group! Will you be joining us for any
          > > classes or field trips or just kind of hanging out and checking
          > things
          > > out on the group site? I know we've only met once, but we like
          you
          > and
          > > keep up with you through Ian. Hopefully you can join us sometime.
          > >
          > > : )
          > >
          > > Carla & Thom

        • Cameo Callie
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 7, 2007
            Welcome to the Tribe!

            souljunkie36 <souljunkie36@...> wrote:
            Hi Everyone!

            Thanks for the warm welcome.

            I think I'm currently listed under 2 ID's for this forum.
            Souljunkie36 and my hotmail email which is just my name. I tried to
            send a message out to everyone when I joined the first time and it
            just went to my email. Hopefully I will get the hang of this soon.
            Anyways, I hope to meet all of you in a class or a field trip, but
            until I solidify my travel schedule for fall (I'm visiting grad
            schools), I will be checking out the group site.

            Ok, Ian. I've signed up for this two times now. Do you believe me
            now? ;)
            --- In visionmoon@yahoogro ups.com, "Ellen" <ehobartus@. ..> wrote:

            > Salutations Sybil!!! :)
            >
            > --- In visionmoon@yahoogro ups.com, "thomandcarla" <thomandcarla@ >
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey, Sybil! Welcome to the group! Will you be joining us for any
            > > classes or field trips or just kind of hanging out and checking
            > things
            > > out on the group site? I know we've only met once, but we like
            you
            > and
            > > keep up with you through Ian. Hopefully you can join us sometime.
            > >
            > > : )
            > >
            > > Carla & Thom

          • DERMIDOFF KAREN
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
              Welcome!  Hopefully I'll get to meet you soon!
              Karen