Divination Class Starting Back Up

  • Ian Innes Celtson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Greetings all!

      After a bit of a hiatus, Divination Class is starting back up once
      again. We're going to keep it to Fridays, as before, as that seems to
      work best for all. Since Thom & Carla will be out of town, and Ellen &
      I are moving mid-month, I think the best date to start back up would be
      the August 3rd class. I think I would like our fist class after the
      break to be a field trip. Thom & Carla, would you mind if we meet up at
      your place, then head out from there? You are centrally located
      between Oakland County & Washtenaw County...and you don't have
      roommates to contend with. :o) Let me know if that would be ok. If
      not, that's ok too. I will post more about the field trip later, so
      please check this class site for updates. I will also start to post
      more material again, so there will be lots of interesting stuff to
      peruse.

      Hugs, love, light and brightest blessings!!

      Ian