Talofa Lava

  • arlenedfg
    Message 1 of 92 , Oct 1, 1999
      I hope that I am welcome to join your club! I am
      not Samoan, but have a whole branch of our family
      that is Samoan. I lived and taught in New Zealand for
      a year, and had a number of Samoan students in my
      class. I hope to learn to speak Samoan fluently, and I
      plan to visit Samoa one day. I look forward to seeing
      all of you online. Faafetai!
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon