Re: Damn where is everyone?

  • zinquitah
    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 29, 2001
      Exactly.!!!!!!!<br> c'mon y'oll ,make dis club
      rockin.....damnnn evryone must be still in a long period
      sleep.....<br>well hhmm as a new member ,I reckon dis club s cool ,
      so kee it grooovy guyz and chics...<br><br>until
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon