WhErE IsH Ya'LL

  • qkueenpolynesia
    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 8, 2001
      Talofa everypody!!<br><br>Man where ish the
      peoples? Well I know i havent been in hea for awhile BUT
      hopefully you all return in hea!! hehehehehehe<br><br>Big
      shout outs to Rob And mah teine aukilagi!! gal where is
      you been hidin huh?<br>ANyways take care
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon