SENDIN SUM WELLINGTON LOVE

  • qkueenpolynesia
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 2, 2001
      TALOFA TEINE...SUP GAL? WELL I READ YOUR MESSAGE
      U POSTED ON THE FORUM AND U FROM AUKILANI HUH,
      DAYUM ME LOVE AUKILANI...AS A MATTER OF FACT MY MAN
      STAYS THERE AND ME COMING THERE IN MATI TO BE WITH
      HIM!!! ANYWAYS YEAH THIS CLUB IS A LITTLE BORING BUT ITS
      COOL!!!<br>WELL I AM HALF PALAGI AND HALF SAMOAN.....21 AND A
      YOUTH WORKER (WHICH IS A HARD JOB) BUT GREAT THINGS
      COME OUT OF THIS JOB!!!<br>WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD
      RESPOND 2 UR MESSAGE <br>TAKE IT EASY AIIGHT<br>HAPPY NEW
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon