Re: sending sum love!!!

  • bettyboopsnz2001
    Message 1 of 92 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hey there,<br>Well my names "Layna"!!..<br>Im not
      really sure if you are going to get this?..But anyways,
      if you do!!..Then great..But if you dont!!..Then,
      thats all good!!..<br>Well im from AUCKLAND!!..And I
      know you are going to MOCK, Auckland!!..But thats your
      BIZZ!!..<br>Well anywayz to give you some info about
      myself!!..<br>My name is Layna and I live in Auckland (as you
      already know)..Im 23yrs and I just recently discovered
      this site!!..<br>Im quarter Chinese/Samoan and afa
      Tokelauan!!..<br>I work as a Machine Operator/Lab Technician
      and<br>im just in here, checking whos about and
      running!!..hehehehehehee!..<br>Well anyswayz i gotta go!!..<br>But hopefully, get a
      reply from YA!!..hehehehehe!!<br>Well anywayz!,
      takecares and have a "HAPPENING NEW YEAR" and "PARTY
      HARD"!!..cos I am!!..<br>hehehehehe!!..<br>C YAHZ!!..(layna
      waves good-bye)!!..
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon