Talofa!

  • roxdiva
    Message 1 of 92 , Sep 21, 2000
      I'm welcoming myself to this here club.
      LOL.<br><br>Um, okay. I think we all belong to all the Samaon
      clubs through yahoo, huh? Seen the same names on all
      the club member lists. It's cool, though. Show love
      for the Samoan people.<br><br>Okay, I'll see myself
      to the door now. See yall later.<br><br>"Rock"
      on,<br>Rox Diva.
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon