Re: New to the club, saying Hello!

  • cloud_ca
    Message 1 of 92 , Jun 20, 2000
      hey check the 'links' section in the club for more web sites.<br>Thanks to everyone who added links to the section! :)
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon