Re: Pass the word around to the Samoan R

  • suka_sweetiegal
    Message 1 of 92 , Aug 10, 1999
      I am a new member here so I am saying that
      everyone here is very friendly. I am happy to be in a
      Samoan club and proud of who I am. So I'll try to invite
      some of my mates. Anways gotta go now.<br><br>Laterz
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon