Talofa from Love Your People CDs

  • lypcds
    Message 1 of 92 , May 8, 2000
      Talofa lava,<br><br>Great job in communicating
      with Samoans worldwide. Check out our website and sign
      our guestbook. Take care and God Bless
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon