Hey all...

  • cordergal
    Message 1 of 92 , Mar 7, 2000
      Well it's been a long time, but i managed to get
      my ass back in here...and it's great to see that the
      numbers have grown.....hope that eveyones having a good
      time, take it easy all....<br>God bless to you my
      ppl.<br>Tofa la ia...<br>Corder...
    • vianizza
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 14, 2002
        Hi to all the members of the Club. Suit I am Italian to Turin. Your earth enchants me and would like me to find some friend to be able to make a cultural exchange, talk to you soon