w00t

  • teisha-reifel867@knightsalwayswin.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 1 801 697 0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • teisha-reifel867@knightsalwayswin.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
        line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
        place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
        any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
        something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
        details 801 697-0461