earthquakes predicted....

  • causeweareinhim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      check this site out it shows recent seismic
      activity...

      http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/bulletin
      Matthew 24
      1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his
      disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

      2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I
      say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another,
      that shall not be thrown down.

      3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto
      him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what
      shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

      4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man
      deceive you.

      5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall
      deceive many.

      6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be
      not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is
      not yet.

      7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against
      kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and
      earthquakes, in divers places.

      8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

      9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill
      you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

      10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another,
      and shall hate one another.

      11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

      12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax
      cold.

      13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

      14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the
      world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

      15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
      spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso
      readeth, let him understand:)

      16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

      17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any
      thing out of his house:

      18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his
      clothes.

      19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give
      suck in those days!

      20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on
      the sabbath day:

      21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the
      beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

      22And except those days should be shortened, there should no
      flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be
      shortened.

      23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or
      there; believe it not.

      24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and
      shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were
      possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

      25Behold, I have told you before.

      26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the
      desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe
      it not.

      27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even
      unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

      28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be
      gathered together.

      29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun
      be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars
      shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be
      shaken:

      30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and
      then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the
      Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great
      glory.

      31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
      and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from
      one end of heaven to the other.

      32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet
      tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

      33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that
      it is near, even at the doors.

      34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all
      these things be fulfilled.

      35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass
      away.

      36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of
      heaven, but my Father only.

      37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the
      Son of man be.

      38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating
      and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that
      Noe entered into the ark,

      39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so
      shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

      40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the
      other left.

      41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be
      taken, and the other left.

      42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

      43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in
      what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would
      not have suffered his house to be broken up.

      44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not
      the Son of man cometh.

      45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath
      made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

      46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall
      find so doing.

      47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all
      his goods.

      48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord
      delayeth his coming;

      49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and
      drink with the drunken;

      50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh
      not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

      51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the
      hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

      You are Invited to join:
      Group email address: causeweareinhim@yahoogroups.com
      There may be some controversy in mel gibson's movie the passion of
      christ, but one thing is not a controversy and that is being IN
      Christ. If you are you would know it. Its like being hit with
      lightning.

      Are You In Christ?

      In Him was Life: and the Life was the Light of men. John 1:4

      Do you know if you are In Christ. It is called being saved being

      born again, receiving Jesus. The only way for you to be "In Christ",

      is to let Christ be "in you". In other words you need to receive

      Jesus as your Lord and savior. When you receive Him into your heart

      and believe in Him, He gives you His Life and you become united to
      Him.

      Just confess that Jesus is your Lord and believe that He rose from
      the

      dead to make you righteous and you will be saved (Romans 10:9,10).

      When you do this, this is some of the things God will make and give

      you In Christ!!!!

      1. I am a New Creation. 2 Cor. 5:17.

      2. I am Delivered. Col. 1:13.

      3. I am Righteous. 2 Cor 5:21.

      4. I am Sanctified. Heb. 10:14.

      5. I have Boldness, Access. Eph. 2:18, 3:12.

      6. I have Eternal Life. John 3:36.

      7. Always Triumph. 2 Cor. 2:14.

      8. Can do all things in Christ. Phil 4:13.

      9. Christ, my wisdom. 1 Cor 1:30.

      10. Blessed with all Blessings. Eph 1:3.

      11. Needs met by God. Phil 4:19.

      12. Have Freedom. Rom. 8:2.

      With Christ

      1. Was Crucified. Galat. 2:20

      2. Died. Col. 3:3, Rom 6:3.

      3. Was Buried. Rom 6:4, Col 3:12.

      4. Was made Alive. Eph. 2:5, Col 2:13.

      5. Conquered with Christ. Col 2:15, Heb. 2:14.

      6. Was Raised. Ephes. 2:5, Col. 3:1.

      7. Was Seated. Ephes.2:6.

      It is the force that has changed the course of human
      > history, swung it out of
      > the channels where for ages it had flowed. It
      > exalts every nation that
      > embraces it. It has changed them from heathenism to
      > civilization. The New Birth
      > is the crowning event in any man's life. It is a
      > Miracle. It is more than
      > forgiveness of sin; more than adoption. It is the
      > impartation of the very Nature
      > of God to an individual. It is making the man a New
      > Creation. How can one
      > be Born Again? The Word is the only answer to this
      > problem. The reason we need
      > the New Birth is because we were dead in our
      > trespasses and sins and we were
      > without God and without hope in the world.
      > Isa. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have
      > turned every one to his own
      > way; and Jehovah hath laid on him the iniquity of us
      > all."
      > Notice, God laid upon Jesus your sin.
      > 2 Cor. 5:21, Him who knew no sin God made to become
      > the Righteousness of God
      > in Him."
      > Here we see the transference of our sin, our guilt,
      > our nature to Jesus. We
      > see Him being made sin with our sin, an outcast,
      > seperated fromGod with our
      > rebellious, sinful nature.
      > Heb. 9:26, "Heput sin away by the sacrifice of
      > Himself." He put this sin
      > nature of ours away. He made the New Creation a
      > possibility by His sacrifice.
      > Romans 4:25, "Who was delivered up for our
      > trespasses and He was raised for
      > our justification."
      You see He was delivered up on the account of our trespasses and He
      was not raised until justice had accepted His sacrifice in our
      stead. When justice accepted our sacrifice then He was raised from
      the dead.
      Romans 5:1 "Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with
      God through our Lord Jesus Christ."
      We are justified; now we take our place and that gives us peace with
      God. The sin problem is settled.
      You may ask how this is done. It is done very simply.
      John 1:12, "But as many as received him, to them gave he the right
      to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name."
      > You take Him as your Savior and the moment you do God takes you to
      be His own.
      Perhaps we should read Rom 10:9, "If thou shalt confess with thy
      mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believein thy heart that God raised
      Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
      Here we see what is eqivalent to repentance, the confession of the
      Lordship of Christ. This is the dis-crediting of the old lord,
      satan. It is his repudiation.
      We deliberately turn from him and turn to God through Christ. The
      moment you confess the Lordship of Jesus, you turn your back on all
      the past.